Intellectual property Law and practice is governed by complementary statutes supported by the common Law and based on internationally accepted principles.
With the recent International demand on strict adherence to the intellectual property rights KINGORI KARIUKI & COMPANY ADVOCATES continue to offer advice on the acquisition, registration and protection of intellectual property.
- Business and Corporate names
- Licensing and technical agreements
- Advice on all related aspects of taxations
- Restrictive trade practices
- Trade marks
- Copy rights
- Advice on the application of trade and marketing laws.